The property of Prisma Annelinna in Tartu, Estonia, has been transferred to a new owner. VCA Baltic Retail Fund, a Finnish real estate investment fund, sold its shares in the company holding the property to Russian and Baltics Retail Properties, a real estate fund also based in Finland.
Built in 2012, the entire property, with a total area of approx. 13,700 m2, has been leased on a long-term contract to AS Prisma Peremarket. In addition to the Prisma hypermarket, the complex houses a number of smaller specialty shops. There are 650 parking spots at the shopping centre.
SOK is a minority shareholder in Russian and Baltics Retail Properties real estate fund. The fund is managed by SOK Fund Management Oy, whose managing director Juho Mäkelä sees the transaction as a positive opening in the Baltic countries.
"As the real estate fund's first investment object in the Baltic region, Prisma Annelinna in Tartu plays an important role in diversifying our investment portfolio. The shopping centre is practically new and has an excellent lessee, which makes it an excellent target as outlined in the fund's strategy."
Prisma Annelinna is one of many hypermarket development projects managed by Vicus Capital Advisors Ltd in the Baltic region.
"The now-divested property was the last object in VCA Baltic Retail Fund's portfolio. This fund, which is ceasing its operations, has given the investors good returns", says Markus Jaakonsaari, managing director of Vicus Capital Advisors Ltd.
The parties have agreed not to disclose the contract price.
Press release 27.06.2014
Property of Prisma Annelinna in Tartu transferred to a new owner
For more information, please contact:
Juho Mäkelä, Managing Director, SOK Fund Management Oy, +358 10 76 81387
- 10.04.2019 S Group's travel industry and hospitality business strong at the beginning of the year
- 08.02.2019 S Group's sales and results showed positive development
- 06.02.2019 S Group wants to improve human rights at the sources of tomato pulp
- 25.01.2019 S Group sales continue to grow in 2018
- 09.10.2018 S Group's sales increased: "Organic food and fast ready-made meals gaining ground"
- 07.08.2018 S Group strongly investing in services of the future
- 10.07.2018 S Group's sales increased – Hot early summer boosted sales
- 25.06.2018 Sokos Hotels has been granted a Green Key eco-label for all its hotels
- 11.04.2018 Better bonus to customers boosted S Group's sales
- 06.04.2018 The freedom of action of human rights defenders must be ensured
- 09.02.2018 A good year for S Group – growth in sales and result
- 18.01.2018 S Group's sales increased – Christmas sales higher than last year
- 11.10.2017 S Group's sales increased – growth also expected for the rest of the year
- 22.09.2017 SOK's director of corporate responsibility receives international recognition
- 07.08.2017 S Group posts improved result – positive trends across the board
- 12.07.2017 S Group's sales increased: "Our customers appreciate the wider selection and lower prices"
- 30.06.2017 S Group's regional cooperatives to buy Stockmann Delicatessen's business operations in Finland – aiming for the top European level
- 30.05.2017 Now people in Finland can enjoy a bit of luxury at the table: S Group and Tesco announce product partnership
- 12.04.2017 S Group's sales increased – Sokos continued to improve
- 10.02.2017 Consumer goods trade and hotels improved S Group's result